Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Little Red Wagon #244

Hello!  It's Wednesday and it's July and our theme at Little Red Wagon this week is Summer! Rosanne wants to see a Summer themed project and this is what I created.


I had some paper from BoBunny's Lemonade Stand collection and it was perfect to use for a summer card. I just love the bright, yummy colors! 


I did lots of layering and hand-cut some of the clouds to add to the card.

I really hope you will join us this week.  We love to see what you create!  




7 comments:

  1. Hand cut clouds...I'm very impressed! Wonderful summery card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Summery! Gorgeous layering and colours.....fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, it has almost a 'collagey' feel with the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. So bright and cheerful, it really makes me smile. I love the fun colours and all the fabulous layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a happy wonderful summer card!! I love it Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright, happy and oh so summery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!! Love that ombre shaded tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...