Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Little Red Wagon #246

I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous summer that we have been having!  This week's challenge at Little Red Wagon is from Tracy and her theme is Vacation.  Perfect!

Since Tracy is actually on vacation as we speak, she is very flexible with our interpretation of her challenge!  We can do anything with a vacation or travel theme so I decided to use a travel image on my card.


I found this sweet image and colored it up with my Copic markers.  Then I paired it with a fun pattern paper that had a sun and clouds on it.


Be sure to stop by Little Red Wagon and see what Tracy and the other DT Girlfriends created for this challenge.  Then join in the fun!  Link up your own creation and we will be sure to visit your blog :)



4 comments:

  1. Fab card, Joanne! Love those candy dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Joanne!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. I really love the image you use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet card, the enamel is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...