Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Little Red Wagon #310 - All About The Boys

Carolyn is our challenge hostess this week at Little Red Wagon and it is all about the boys!  She wants to see a masculine card. 

I had fun with this challenge!


First off, I found this adorable image and then I sat down with my Copic markers which is something I have not done enough of lately.   I think I enjoyed working with this image because it reminded me of our youngest son who used to love playing soccer!


Then I dug deep into my wagon of goodies and pulled together some matching papers.  I love the wood grain paper for the background! Normally I hoard my wood grain papers, but it just seemed to work so well on this card.  Next, I added a printed sentiment and a couple of buttons and there you have it.  A card that would suit many different occasions.

I hope you join us at Little Red Wagon this week.  Be sure to stop by the Girlfriends' blogs for some amazing inspiration and then link up your own card.  We will be sure to visit your blog and say hello :)



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful boy card. What is the point of hoarding when you don't end up using it...and that feels so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you coloured the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Joanne! Your coloring is perfect and I love the little Soccer dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Joanne!! Love the colour scheme!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand the hoarding tendency with papers I love, BUT, this is the perfect paper for this cutie! Love your boyish choice of embellies! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look like Spencer. Love your boy themed card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...