Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Little Red Wagon #312 - Home is Where The Heart Is

Home is where the heart is...  It is my turn to host the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week and I would like to see a house on your design.


I went clean and simple again this week.  A simple house with a heart button, white on white frame and a sentiment I printed on my computer.


I also added a wee bit of pen stitching on the house.  If you would like to create a card with a house on it and link it up at Little Red Wagon, I will be sure to stop by your blog and leave some love!  Have a great week!



5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I especially love that heart button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is not to like? I love this sweet, simple card. The colors just pop right off the white card. Your details are perfect...great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card...love the heart button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty CAS style card and I really like how you used basic shapes to create the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...