Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Little Red Wagon #311 - Tags

Happy Wednesday!  Heather's challenge at Little Red Wagon this week is to create a tag.  It can be a stand-alone tag or a tag on a card.

I decided to go with a stand-alone tag.


I used a Kraft background and then I layered some pretty papers on top.  I also added a birdbath and fence that was cut with my Silhouette.


I did lots of distressing with my edge distressing tool and my vintage photo ink pad.  Now I have a pretty tag to add to something in the future... a layout, a card, etc.

I hope you join in on the challenge this week and link up your tag at Little Red Wagon.  For more inspiration, be sure to visit the Girlfriend's blogs listed on my sidebar.  They are such a talented group of ladies!

Have a blessed week~



9 comments:

  1. This tag is so pretty Joanne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. It is nice to have something ready to use when you need it. Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely shabby chic tag! Love that little scrap of lace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this so much! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tag. Love that little fence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the details on this sweet little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty little tag...I still have some of that Basic Grey patterned papers in my stash...love the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. Love that little bit of trim you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...