Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Little Red Wagon #313 - Ghosts & Goblins

It's Wednesday!  And time for another great challenge at Little Red Wagon.  This week Janice wants to see ghosts & goblins, witches, monsters, cute trick-or-treaters... anything Halloweenie!

I decided to color up a cute image called "Patches the Ghost".


Now isn't he just the cutest little ghost ever?  I used my trusted Copic markers to do the coloring and then I dug into my wagon to find some twine, buttons and an itsy-bitsy spider!  (YIKES!)


I really hope you can join in the challenge this week.  Just stop by Little Red Wagon and link up your card!



6 comments:

  1. This was worth the wait! Wonderful card, Joanne. I especially love that spider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image surrounded by the perfectly matched papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Joanne!! Love the poked holes around the papers. Everything works so perfectly together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne this is just so stinkin cute! That little ghost is soooo happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that ghost is soooo CUTE - I love him! Really love your layout too.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...