Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Little Red Wagon #56

It's Wednesday and it is time for another fun challenge at Little Red Wagon! Deanna has challenged us to use Basic Grey on our creation this week.

I love Basic Grey and I was excited to use the new Jovial line on my card!

I was also excited to use this new stamp from Stamping Bella! So I grabbed my Copics and color-coordinated the image to match the paper. I added some cardstock and a bit of stitching and decided that was all it needed.

Be sure to join in the fun at Little Red Wagon! We would love to see your creation using Basic Grey!


8 comments:

  1. Sweet! Such a cute litte doggie!! I like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great Joanne, lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Joanne! Looks like a few of us are liking the Jovial line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supah cute and it is supposed to be old stuff not new missy (bwahahahah) but I totally need some of this jovial line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dee - I told you that I have a really big wagon! Plus, if I have had it for more than two weeks, it is old :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...