Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lily Bee Design

Lily Bee Design is an awesome company with fabulous papers! I wanted to create a layout using their Jingle collection ever since we brought it into the store. Such great colors with a slight vintage feel to the them.


I based my design on the Lily Bee Sketch Challenge on their blog. I also added some Maya Road embellies - wooden snowflakes, transparency snowflakes, wood bingo number, organza roses ribbon and star stick pin!



The stick pin was white, so I used a Copic marker to get the color I wanted :)


Tim Holtz distress ink was used on the edges of my papers and on the wooden snowflakes.


My all time favorite product from Lily Bee is their alpha stickers! They are the best size and I love the colors they come in - 8 different colors on one sheet!!

If you haven't scrapped with Lily Bee products yet, you will have to give them a try - you will love them!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how you did the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this at the store. Beautiful girl. You better post it there as a sample.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes boss! Oops - I mean Carolyn! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bea-utiful. Your layered embellishment is excellent & I like the different shapes in your banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the banner and the Way you created the rossette with the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne, This layout is wonderful! I love the Christmas Lily Bee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...