Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Little Red Wagon #108

Today's challenge at Little Red Wagon was posted by Avril. She wanted us to create something in a Christmas theme.

I made up this little card using an adorable image from Willow Designs.


Isn't he just the cutest? I colored the image with my Copics and paired it with some papers from my wagon! A border punch was used on the black cardstock and a little button with some floss gave the finishing touch!


Thanks for looking! I hope to see you at Little Red Wagon with your Christmas themed project this week :)

6 comments:

  1. I always love the colour combos you use Joanne. This is such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is cute! Love that shade of green for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, This card is so sweet. I love his little eyes! Super colouring my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...