Monday, November 28, 2011

Multitude of Grace


I have to be honest... it has been a while since I have counted the gifts. But isn't that the way it often is? Our eyes are opened - our hearts are grateful - and we count the gifts. Then we become complacent once again and we fail to see.

There is so much to be grateful for and yet I am often blinded to the gifts. I am praying that I will once again have my eyes truly opened to His gifts, His grace, in the everyday.

So I begin again... recognizing and counting the gifts...

#212. traveling the familiar route home and the anticipation of being reunited with my family at Thanksgiving

#213. pumpkin pie with whipped cream

#214. playing Euchre with Mom, Spencer and Mr. B and having way too much fun

#215. baby cuddles with Nolan

#216. phone calls from Tyler

#217. crisp, juicy apples

#218. a good book that I can't put down

#219. a warm, comfortable bed and sense of security as I close my eyes at night

#220. sweet baby boys and fuzzy teddy bears



#221. knowing God is at work in my heart

#222. leftovers and laughter

#223. a competitive game of Buzzword with Jacob, Dianne, Emily, Spencer, Hannah, Megan, Mary, Patrick, Nathan, David and Elizabeth

#224. Mr. B getting us safely to and from each time we visit family

#225. making everyday Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sentiment this morning Joanne! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought a tear to my eye! I am grateful for our frindship!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...