Sunday, May 31, 2009

Breaking Free

I completed two more layouts using the Breaking Free line from MME! I am soooo in love with this line - I just want to scrapbook all my pictures using these papers and the fabulous embellies that go with them!

For this layout, I used a Fancy Pants chipboard circle and scalloped border that I sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, a chipboard heart from Riff Raff, and random buttons. I just the kraft tags that come with this line!

My second layout is Just a Boy in the Summertime. This has to be my favorite and I love how well my photos work on this page.

I had so much fun playing with all the coordinating die-cuts, titles, tags, etc. I added some chipboard swirls from Fancy Pants plus some gems, ribbon and mini alpha stickers from my stash.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Ya, totally gorgeous! I like the embellies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the risk of sounding repetitive, these are gorgeous Joanne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...