Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Card Challenges

This week I decided to participate in Use It! challenge #21 and combine it with the Friday Sketchers weekly sketch.

This week at Use It!, Melissa challenged us with the following Ad Inspiration:

We were also supposed to use a tool that we have not used in a long time and use some alpha stickers.

For inspiration I used this sketch, posted by Friday Sketchers:

And this is my card!

I used papers and a stamp from Papertrey Ink, alpha stickers from Adornit Carolee's Creations, a Copic Marker for shading on the teapot and I used buttons and ribbon from my stash. For the tool I have not used in a long time - I used my Creative Memories corner rounder (I don't remember the last time I used it!).

Thanks for looking ~ have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. COPIC.....did you say COPIC...ohhhhh nice..and ofcourse love the PTI

    great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such lovely cards Joanne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...