Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So Sweet!

I just finished a card that I made for Use It! challenge #22 and Sketch Girl #2. The sketch provided by Sketch Girl was simple and was a great starting point for my card.


This week's challenge at Use It! was to try a new technique, use a virgin stamp and use papers you have never used before.

I was really excited to do the challenge this week as I had just purchased some new PTI stamps that I have been wanting to use! So out came my Everyday Button Bits set that allows you to complete your stamped image with a button(s) of your choice - which is a new technique for me. I then used this gorgeous red and cream paper from October Afternoon for the background. I added a ribbon from my stash and voilá!

I can't wait to give this card to someone special!

10 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Can't go wrong with PTI! Thanks so much for playing the Sketch Girl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is "So Sweet" lovin the PTI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Its always so fun to play with new goodies! Thanks for joining us at SG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous!!!
    I love the buttons...just a really fabulous card!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card !!! and thanks for playing along with us and hope to see you again.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love that Everyday Buttons Bits set - putting that on my wishlist! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your card is so sweet! I love the OA paper you chose. This card is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joanne,
    I love your card as well. I never thought of using buttons in place of where the stamped image would be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...