Friday, December 30, 2011

Little Nolan

My niece's baby, Nolan, is 8 months old now and what a cutie he is! Here are a couple of photos from our recent trip home :)


Here he is sporting his reindeer jammies - I am not sure if he is impressed with them or not! (Actually he looks a little like a reindeer in the headlights!)


And here he is doing what he does best - biting on anything he can get his hands on! He is going through that wonderful teething stage so he chews on everything and drools like crazy. He already has 6 teeth with more on the way.

He is a wonderfully good-natured little boy and he has brought such joy to our family. I love watching him grow and seeing his personality develop and I love seeing how much his mom loves him and delights in him constantly!

"A child is the greatest joy, the ultimate blessing!" Emily Laughton

4 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! And is such a cuttie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, 8 months? Where does the time go! He is totaly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable. I will have to get my butt across that border and meet him in person. I love his little reindeer outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...