Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Little Red Wagon #113

Today's challenge at Little Red Wagon was brought to us by Avril via Regan. With New Years coming up, Avril challenged us to create something with a theme of something new.

I chose to create a card to celebrate a new baby boy!


I broke out a new stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs called Jackson. Isn't he adorable! I colored him with my Copic markers and used some paper I had in my wagon by My Little Yellow Bicycle.


Because I used a Spellbinders die to cut out a window in the pattern paper, I had a piece left over that I used to decorate the inside of my card! This is not something I normally do, but I like the way it turned out.



If you can fit it in this week, why not join us over at Little Red Wagon for this fun challenge! We would love to see what you create :)

** Avril is leaving Little Red Wagon to devote more time to her family :( We will miss you Avril! In light of Avril leaving, we had a DT Call and we will be announcing a new DT member in the next couple of days! Be sure to watch the LRW Blog for our announcement!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so sweet, Joanne! I love how you cut out the little window and then used the piece to decorate the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, isn't he just the cutest. I like how you used your leftovers to decorate the inside. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Joanne!! Love the framing and the adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...