Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Little Red Wagon #111

Our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week is to create something in pink and green for Christmas. I love this color combination - especially at Christmas!


I started with a pre-made card base from Doodlebug Designs in lime green and then I cut out a fabulous tree from some pattern paper in my wagon and backed it with hot pink cardstock. I added an acrylic snowflake and a button with twine. Then for the sentiment I used a simple rub-on from Pebbles Inc. and I ended up with a very pretty card ♥

Now be sure to check out the other gorgeous pink and green creations at Little Red Wagon!

5 comments:

  1. So nice! I loooove that rub on. How did I miss buying some of those?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love those pre-made cards. They make it so easy to whip up a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those acrylic snow flakes. Looks perfect here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...