Monday, November 26, 2012

I Am Thankful

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with my family last week.  I was able to see my entire family between Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday and 'Leftovers and Laughter' on Friday!  We enjoyed too much turkey, too much pumpkin pie and too much laughter (is that even possible?)!


The dining room table was beautifully set and included gorgeous peach colored roses and a home-made cookie for each of us :)


My sister, Dianne, entertained us with her Julia Child imitation while she prepared the dinner and had us all in stitches!  Seriously - way too funny!!


When we weren't laughing at Dianne, we were all watching the football game. It was tense as the tied game went into overtime.


I just love my two sisters ♥  When I am not with them, I miss them more than I can say.


Little Nolan was having so much fun during the day that he wouldn't stop long enough for me to take his picture.  It wasn't until he was all bundled up to head home that I was finally able to get a photo of him.  Such a cutie!

It was a busy couple of days and it was wonderful to catch up with my family.  I am so grateful for the times when we can gather together and just enjoy each other's company.  As we drove back home at the end of the weekend, I realized how blessed I truly am.  When I stop to count all that I am thankful for, I realize that I can barely put into words all that I am grateful for.  My heart is full!

"It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High." Psalm 92:1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...