Sunday, November 18, 2012

Love You Like A Sister

I created another layout using the Studio Calico Burst Template and I just love how it turned out!  The best part was that I was able to use PINK - which is not something that I get to do too often!  I scrapbooked a photo of my niece and her BFF that was taken at their Homecoming Dance this fall.  Aren't they just beautiful?


 I used papers from MME and I totally adore the yellow and pink combination!


Butterflies with a little bling seemed perfect with these pretty photos :)


I added some machine stitching and used some pink foam alphas that I had in my stash ♥


I also cut the number 16 from the pattern paper and put it at the top of the page (that is how old they both are) and I used some Lily Bee alphas to add their names, Emily and Megan. 

Simple, sweet, pretty!  Thanks for looking ~



6 comments:

  1. wow stunning layout, love the burst and the colours and stitching. such pretty girls too1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I agree that yellow and pink look pretty together on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I agree that yellow and pink look pretty together on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the papers and feminine details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...