Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Little Red Wagon #161

It is Tammy's turn to post the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.  She wants us to create something with a tree on it. Even though she said it did not have to be a Christmas tree, I did use a Christmas image that I colored with my Copic Markers.

The image is from Teddy Bo and Co. and I just fell in love with it when I saw it!


The image is called "Gonna build me a tree" and I think it is truly delightful!


I used papers from Authentique's Peaceful line.  I love the subtle, monotone coloring of this line and I think it worked perfectly with this image :)

Why not join in the challenge this week?  Make up a tree-themed card and link it up at Little Red Wagon.  We would love to see what you create!



8 comments:

  1. *gasp* Oh my, this is gorgeous! I love your colouring (you're back in Canada, you can put that "u" back in now ;-) ;-) ;-) ), it's absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too funny Jan! My son gives me a hard time when I don't use a "u", but it is really hard to teach an old dog a new trick! ;) ;)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see why you love this image, it is too cute! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, your colouring is exemplary! Just beautiful! You're right--your paper selection is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I just love this...amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I love this Joanne! Your colouring is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...