Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Little Red Wagon #160

Our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon was brought to us by Jan.  She wants us to make a masculine themed card.

I started with an awesome digi image from D'Arcy's Diaries - LOVE IT!  I couldn't wait to use my Copic markers to color him!


I paired the image with some scraps I had in my wagon, added a button and a bit of ribbon and did some machine stitching.


I kept the sentiment simple so I could use it for any occasion, although I think I will use it for our oldest son who has a birthday coming up in December.

Be sure to check out all the fabulous creations at Little Red Wagon and play along if you like.  We would love to see what you create :)



8 comments:

  1. Wowzers! Joanne, this is fabulous! The colours and your colouring and your papers are amazing. I. Love. It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Jan said! Seriously--awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great, guy card, Joanne! LOVE those papers and that fabulous image! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image and awesome colouring!! THis is fantastic Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, great colouring, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...