Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Little Red Wagon #198

Is the sun shining where you are today?  I hope so!  But if it isn't, you will get lots of sunny inspiration from the designers at Little Red Wagon this week!  Our challenge is to create something with a sun on it :)


I feel like I have been neglecting my poor Copics lately, so I colored up this adorable image from Sassy Cheryl.  This sweet little girl is named Charlie and the stamp is called Charlie's Green Umbrella.


Isn't she a sweetie?  Even though it is raining, her cute expression reminded me that behind every cloud the sun is shining!  So it was perfect for this challenge and for my card.

Do stop by Little Red Wagon for more sunny inspiration that will be sure to brighten your day!



7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Joanne!! Love your colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love that green umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You just rock with Copics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG did you create that umbrella with Copics?! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Tammy, the umbrella is paper-pieced! I am not that good! lol
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love the paper pieced umbrella.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...