It has been a very long time since I have had a whole week at home by myself. Not having to be at work, no real schedule. Just enjoying a gorgeous week working in the gardens, having friends over, doing some of the little things that I have been wanting to do. It has also given me time to think again about the many things that I am grateful for. Grateful to God for. Not just a generic gratitude, but gratitude to the One who created Life and who is Love!
My list continues and this week I am sharing ~
- time spent working in my gardens, feeling the earth in my hands
- feathery new growth on pine trees
- the garden angel that graces our yard
- pretty desserts
- fun times with friends
- phone calls from my sisters
- safe travels for loved ones
- summer evenings
- Cribbage games with Mr B (and sometimes winning!)
- hearing the songbirds in our yard
- taking the path less traveled on adventurous bike rides!
- sharing an evening with long time friends who mean the world to us
During these wonderful summer months, what has God gifted you with?