Friday, February 26, 2010

Best of Friends

This is a second layout that I completed last weekend. I used products from the Quite Contrary line from MME. I absolutely LOVE this new line of papers and embellies and I couldn't wait to create something with it.

I used one of my favorite photos of my sisters and myself. It is from one of our 'sisters weekends' that we try to take once a year. We truly are Best of Friends so the title was perfect! The chipboard pieces are from Cosmo Cricket and the buttons are from my stash.

Thanks for looking and have a great Friday:)


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love the stitching and all the little details. I too, am loving this line

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS SUCH A FUN LAYOUT..LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! such a fun line of scrapiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture, beautiful layout, and what a wonderful way to showcase your loving relationship with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning layout!! How lucky you are to have such a special bond

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Joanne!!!! I love this line :) and I love what you've done with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute chicks, cute layout. Love that ribbon in the bottom corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty page!! I've got to get some of those MME papers...they are perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...