Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge #17

I ♥ Wednesdays! Not only does it mark the middle of the work week, but it is also the day for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon!

It was my turn to post the challenge this week, and I chose Black and White. No color – just black and white.

For my card, I took some black and white ribbon from my wagon and gathered them into these fun little circles. Then I added them to a punched cardstock circle backed with a scalloped circle and created these gorgeous flowers. And of course, where there are flowers, there should be grass, right? So out came my fringe scissors once again and I made some fun polka dot grass! With a couple of rub-ons, buttons and floss, my card was complete.

Thanks for looking and be sure to join in the challenge! I would love to see your Black and White creation ♥


8 comments:

  1. Super cute card and I love those ribbon flowers. I must give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...you and those scissors

    your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are just adorable! Thanks for a wonderful Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Black and white is so very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Joanne!
    Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks just adorable in just the black and white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...