Friday, February 12, 2010

Tweet

I am having so much fun making easel cards! They are easy to do and they look so pretty when they are on display. I decided to make another one using a new set of stamps that we received in the store. The stamps are from My Cute Stamps and this particular set has bird cages and birds - my ♥ be still!

If you would like to know how to make an easel card, I did up a Friendzy Friday Tutorial at Two Scrapbook Friends that you can follow. I know that once you give them a try, you will want to make them over and over.

Have a wonderful Friday ♥


6 comments:

  1. I love this card! I am going to try and make one this morning......wish me luck!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card, love the colours too, i was thinking (while lieing in bed) this morning that i would like to try an easel card, so i am popping over to your tutorial, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card! I love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...