Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bird House

When Regan did a tutorial at Two Scrapbook Friends on how to decorate a birdhouse using your scrapbook supplies, I knew I had to make one for myself. We also needed an idea for an upcoming Kids Klub workshop, so I am using it as a sample for the class.

Here is my decorated birdhouse.

I used MME papers, punching circles for the shingles and using my fringe scissors for the grass. Then I added a couple of circles and buttons for the flowers and finished it off with some pom-pom ribbon and a bow.

I think our young scrapbookers will enjoy making their own. Thanks Regan for such a great idea!

6 comments:

  1. these are so cute, i knew i wanted to make one too when i saw Regan's tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in the store yesterday and thought it was adorable! What a great project for the kids to create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love the addition of the grass and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I think the kids are going to love it! You did a great job and I know you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeek..its so cute...you are rocking those fringe scissors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...