Monday, February 22, 2010

Dude

I had an awesome weekend! My original plans for a visit from my sister fell through :( so I had the entire weekend to spend any way I wanted. With all the totally gorgeous new products that we have been receiving at the store, I decided it was the perfect time to do some creating.

This is the first of 3 layouts that I completed.

The inspiration for this layout came from this adorable image that I colored with with my Copic markers. Isn't he cute?

I knew I had the perfect pictures of Spencer to go with it and when I saw the new papers from My Minds Eye, Lush and Quite Contrary, it all came together very quickly! I added some chipboard letters from Basic Grey, a die-cut tree using the Cricut, some machine stitching, random buttons, twine and a brad.

It felt so good to be creative! I will be posting the other layouts soon.

tfl ~


6 comments:

  1. Awesome layout!! You're right, that paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the addition of the stamped image, it look so perfect with those photos. Sorry your plans fell through with your sister but it looks like you made the 'scrappy' best of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...