Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Little Red Wagon #14

This past week was week #13 at Little Red Wagon and there was nothing unlucky about it. We had over 100 submissions for our challenge to create something using hearts! Wow! It was amazing to see all the fabulous cards and layouts that all the girlfriends created.

So, here we are - it's a new week with a new challenge and we hope you dig into your wagon and join in the fun once again! This week Regan is challenging us to use chipboard on a project.

When I looked in my wagon, I found a package of chipboard houses that I have had for a while. So I used it as the inspiration for my card.

I covered the house with patterned paper and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

For the background I used paper from a delicious paper pad from Cosmo Cricket, Earth Love. The sentiment is a stamp from Stamping Bella. The ribbon, twine and buttons were from my wagon.

Be sure to join in the fun this week!


10 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...