Friday, July 15, 2011

Little Red Wagon #89

I am slowly getting back into the swing of things after being away on holidays, so even though our Little Red Wagon creations are supposed to be posted on Wednesdays, I am finally posting mine today!

This week Regan challenged us to use lime, pink and white on a creation! Love that color combination!


I made up this card, which is totally scraplifted from one on the internet. I am not sure who created the original, but I changed it to suit the colors I wanted and to work with the sentiment sticker I had. The hearts were punched using a Martha Stewart punch and the card front was embossed using a Swiss Dot embossing folder and my Cuttlebug :)

For more great card ideas using lime, pink and white, check out Little Red Wagon!

4 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...