Saturday, July 23, 2011

TSF Product Challenge

Each month Two Scrapbook Friends offers a Product Challenge and I decided to join in this time! For the Product Challenge you purchase a small kit of scrapbook supplies for under $4.00 and then you are challenged to use a bit of everything in the kit to make up a layout, card or project.

The papers were so bright and fun this month! I worked with a one-page sketch from from Allison Davis at Sketch Support and I used a photo of my sweet niece, Hannah.


I added some alpha stickers for my journaling and I made a banner with a scalloped circle punch.




One of the items in the kit was a wooden washer. I punched a large circle from the pattern paper, covered the washer and then added the little embellie from the kit!

You can see other Product Challenge creations on the Two Scrapbook Friends Layout Gallery! Thanks for looking ~

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so great. I loooooove that banner and will definitely be scraplifting that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! love your use of the journaling card & letter stickers and the banner is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... such a great layout! I love how you put everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I cheated and left out the washer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...